Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, March 01, 2010

Randomness

I like the seven random facts format I used Saturday...that may be my new standard type of entry. It's easy, doesn't require a huge time commitment and you can really cover a lot of ground. And who knows, it might turn into 10 random things from time to time.

1. Still sick, but feel better. My voice is still (disappointingly) not Demi Moore level of sexy. Jody is sick, but not super bad. Riley has a gross cough.

2. Work kicked my tail end today. I stayed until after 6, thanks to Jody being able to pick up Riley. Tomorrow will be a rough day, but I'll get through it.

3. Had Fuji's for lunch today. We don't go very often, but it seemed like a good idea today. It was cold and wet out.

4. Speaking of cold and wet, it actually snowed some today. Big, huge, puffy white snow. But only for about 5 minutes.

5. I'm ready to get back to C25K. I just need my lungs to clear up. I'm pretty sure I would cough up a lung at this point.

6. Riley pooped in the tub tonight. Of course, Jody had just walked out the door to go to Academy (more fishing trip preparation, as I type, he's in the living room watching YouTube videos on how to use his new high powered fish finder) Anyway, yes, she pooped in the tub and was quite upset about it. I hate that she gets all upset, but on the other hand, at least she's aware of what's going on. Seems like from a potty training standpoint, that has to be a step in the right direction.

7. Wine is good. Even the cheap stuff.

8. (See, I knew I couldn't keep it to 7) Riley's picture in some super cute bloomers my friend Kirsten made was featured on one of her fellow etsy team member's pages. Kirsten has some adorable stuff, check out her store here.

1 comment:

courtney said...

i love fuji's. it's only 8am but i'm now hungry for hibachi.

number 7--couldn't agree more.

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs