Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, April 06, 2008

As if having a kidney stone wasn't enough punishment for a pregnant woman, I was apparently infected with a nice cold/upper respiratory infection. I blame the lady who took my blood at the hospital...she looked like she was sick (ie. she looked like crap, big time and she managed to bruise me, big time)...so I managed to work until about 3 on Tuesday before I gave it up...stayed home Wednesday, called the doctor, and he said to take Tylenol, drink lots of fluids and rest. And to try Actifed. Turns out Actifed aggravated my traumatized kidney. So no Actified, Sudaphed, or Benadryll. I do find it odd that I can have Demerol in the hospital and Hydrocodone at home for pain, but no Claritin D.

I did go to work for about two hours Thursday...there were a few things I had to do...since I'm training the new guy, who I should mention is great and a real trooper, I needed to go in and check a few things and show him how to do a couple of things. And I stayed home Friday. I'm feeling better, but I still have a nasty cough and I have to blow my nose pretty regularly. I'm hoping this week is better than the past week! Please.....

On a more pleasant note, the baby is doing great, she is so active. I will say I have enjoyed hanging out in bed, watching my belly move from her gyrations.

No comments:

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs