Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Weekend

We had a really quiet weekend. My sis came over Friday night and we had a movie marathon of sequels, headlined by Grease 2 and The Transporter 2...stayed up late watching Family Guy...too funny...Saturday, Jody was a grump b/c the weather was SO nasty here. I decided one of us need to get out the house, so I left to go visit my grandmother...Ash and I ended up going to see Epic Movie, which was horrible, but it was the only one that started when we wanted to go. After the movie, I didn't feel real great, so I came home and took a bath and thought I lay down in bed for a quick nap around 5...I woke up at 2 am. I can't believe I did that...I got up for about 2 hours, took another bath, read a book, and then went back to sleep. I should be well rested.
Jody went fishing today...I haven't seen him since 11 or so...I think he's hiding out tonight b/c the Oscars are on....

No comments:

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs