Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Daily Update

Her rash is better! No pics tonight, but it's definitely better.

Let's see what else. My grandfather had his surgery today and it went as expected. He will be in the hospital for about 2 weeks.

I had a boring software demo at work today. The girl repping the software dresses like she is going to the bar. I have no problem with her clothing, but if you are going to a bank, I would probably wear a suit. Or at least something my boobs weren't falling out of. But that's just me :) Hey, it probably generally helps her....

Random picture of the day that I can scrounge up off Jody's laptop:
I took this from Sara's porch with a not very good camera to be honest. But it sure turned out good.

No comments:

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs