Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Wow....

I have been so busy the past month, I haven't had time to turn around...and in the few brief moments, I have had, sitting at the computer for any additional time has not been high on the priority list. It's just astounding how much we've had to do at work lately. Before I had a stroke, I decided to take a couple of days off around Memorial Day...so I've had a chance to catch my breath...Thursday, I spent most of the day running errands, like taking my dogs to the vet, dropping off dry cleaning, going to the grocery store...those kinds of things. Happy to say all the dogs are healthy...actually a little too healthy. Maggie, the German Shep/Rottie cross, is now 124 lbs! I could have fainted. I had no idea she weighed that much. I really thought she was no more than 110. Anyways, Maggie is now officially dieting with me! As is Taylor the Corgi. Taylor only needs to lose about 5 - 7 lbs, whereas Maggie and I both need to lose about 35 lbs. Bet she loses it before I do!!
We also went to see Spiderman 3...I really liked it, well everything except Kirsten Dunst singing - that was kind of bad. Then today, we saw Pirates of the Carribean: At Worlds End. That is a really good movie too. Much better than the second one, which was ok, but just seemed to be lacking something.

No comments:

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs