Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, February 24, 2007

It's Been A Good Week

So yesterday, I'm sitting in my office, working like mad to finish a bunch of real estate stuff, when the commercial lending EVP sticks her head in my office and asks if I can come visit with her and my boss. Like I'm going to say no...anyway, I'm thinking I just need to get back to my appraisals, when they tell me the board elected me as AVP...I was pretty much dumbstruck. In a good way. It's a good thing they told me really late in the day, because I didn't get much done after that...I tried to call J to tell him, and of course he didn't answer, so I called my best work bud David, who's in Granbury these days, to spread the news and plan how we can take over the bank someday (it's a long running joke with us)....

In other news, I've made it 5 whole days in a row of working out. I can def tell it's getting easier. I'm not particularly sore anymore (except for my inner thigh and that's a GOOD thing)and I can do pretty much the entire 25 minute workout. I *might* try the next phase of the workout tomorrow and see how that goes. Or I might just finish the first week out with one more round of the "Start It Up" workout. Oh, and I just figured out I'm supposed to do an ab workout in addition to the other 3x per week. Think I can do it all in one day? I've also determing that after I finish the Slim in 6, I'm going to give Power 90 a go....

No comments:

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs