Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Colorado or Bust....

So speaking of Jeff, I've decided it's time to go visit him in Colorado. I booked a flight last night departing Abilene on Thursday, January 11 and returning on Tuesday, January 16. I got a pretty good deal, I think. I fly out of Abilene at 6:45 am and arrive at Denver International Airport at 9:15 am. Pretty cool stuff.

So I'll have pretty much all day Thursday there too. Anyway, Jeff lives closest to Golden, which he tells me is about 6,000 ft, while his house is at 9,000 ft. Jeff hurt his back snowboarding, so I'm not sure if he'll be up to skiing when I'm there, but I'm taking my stuff just in case. He also says there's 6 feet of snow on the ground at his house right now. I can't imagine.

I just hope the weather is good for flying in and out...it can snow like crazy the rest of the time!!!! And I'm definitely taking my camera....

Oh, here's a funny picture I found of me and Jeff:


No comments:

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs