Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Academia and Other BS

So here it is 10:15 on Sunday night. My grades are due by 10 am Monday. Yes, be very scared, people...I impart knowledge on America's youth (and occassionally those from other countries, you know, foreign exchange students). They'll let anybody with a master and an 18 hour concentration teach undergrads these days. Back to my original point. I have administered the final. I have graded both the final, the post test (yes, they are two different things), and their projects. My grades are calculated. All I need to do is pull up the web page stuff that lets me enter grades and PRESTO! grades are entered. If only it were that simple. I have been trying for hours now to access the stupid web page. Think it's working? HELL NO. And I'm going to get bitched at in the morning for my lack of grade entering. Just had to vent. Now I'm going to go to bed real quick before my husband gets home and asks why I didn't move the water in the front yard (mostly because I didn't want to, but bed sounds like a better excuse to use on him). I know, I'm hopeless.

No comments:

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs