Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, February 19, 2010

Ugh.

Last night, I had all these plans to write a really witty blog about several mundane things that were going on lately. Oh how I wish I could have written that blog, but alas, it was not meant to be.

About the time I was winding Riley down for bed, she started crying, holding her tummy and saying "poo poo poo poo". She was so pitiful. I wasn't sure what was wrong, but it didn't seem normal at all. But then again, I'm not sure life is normal with a toddler.

Anway, she tooted a couple of times and was all grins and giggles afterward. I put her to bed, no problem. About 5 minutes later, she starts crying and saying "mumma mumma" desperately. Not normal at all. So I go in her room, pick her up and she vomits all over me, projectile style, twice.

She had also thrown up in her bed. Poor baby. And poor mumma. I smelled. She was miserable. And Jody thought he had it rough, having to even witness any of this. Men.

Anyway, I got him to run her a bath and clean her up, while I set to cleaning up myself, the floor, her bed, her bear, and her blanket. And then he got sick.

What a fun night we had. She seemed to feel better after her bath. Until she threw up again. At least this time it was on Jody. As bad as I felt for her, I was happy she threw up on him. I giggled several times while I was cleaning her up again. This time, she let me rock her and was alseep in a matter of minutes. What a night.

Apparently, it was a bug, even though Jody desperately wanted to blame Pizza Hut. Four of the six babies Becky kept this week threw up either last night or today. Pretty sure we can't blame Pizza Hut for all that.

Maybe this weekend I'll get around to my witty posting. I doubt it, but you never know.

1 comment:

courtney said...

oh man. that is THE WORST! i hate when my kids have the stomach bug. i hope y'all get over it quickly!!

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs