Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, January 29, 2007

DIE(t) - Day #1

I've made it one day so far...no snacking, no sweets, no nothing. I even ate some fruit. I'm waiting on the Slim in 6 to get here, so I figured I'd go ahead and do something in the meantime, so I pulled out the good old Turbo Jam dvds. Oh my. I'm in B A D shape. But you know what? I did it. I sweated. And cussed. And hit pause a few times so that I could drink some water. But I did it and it didn't kill me (at least not this time anyway!).

Another BORING day at work. I worked on clearing up appraisal exceptions all day long and only finished maybe half of them. Ick.

Ok, back to being OCD about the "plan" as I'm going to call it. I have to say I'm really looking forward to my pants not being so tight. That's really a pretty miserable feeling, to wear a suit almost 10 hours a day and have the pants be tight.

In summary, I didn't fall off the wagon day #1. But there's still 4 hours until bedtime!!!!

1 comment:

courtney said...

Just catching up on your blog. Good for you! How is it going now?

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs